About Dr. Golob
Kelly Golob, D.C.
- Chiropractic Physician – Tumwater Chiropractic Center
- Team Chiropractor – St. Martin’s University Athletics
- Adjunct Faculty - South Puget Sound Community College
- Author - “Wellness: An Evidence-Based Lifestyle” (blog)
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Southern California University of Health Sciences
- B.S. Exercise Physiology - Northern Arizona University
I combine traditional chiropractic methods with contemporary sports medicine. This unique approach allows me to treat a wide range of conditions with the most most recent evidence-based treatments. From headaches to ankle sprains I specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries. I also enjoy working with athletes in the areas of sports injury treatment and athletic performance enhancement.
Philosophy of Care:
I believe patients will recover faster when they understand their condition better. Therefore, I strive to educate each patient on their unique problem and combine this with the most advanced conservative therapies available. I practice evidence-informed medicine that respects both research and patient individuality. Chiropractic care is one of the most effective natural pain relievers for joint and muscle pain all over the body, and helps athletes perform their best. In some cases, when further care is needed outside my office, I am able to easily refer to a trusted network of local health care professionals in other specialties.
I enjoy living in Olympia with my wife, two sons, and our extended family. I played basketball in college and professionally in Europe and still enjoy playing sports and staying active as much as possible.